Trump Releases Declassified UFO Files

Washington, D.C.: President Donald Trump and Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth on Friday released more than 160 previously classified files on UFOs and alleged extraterrestrial life, launching what the administration called “unprecedented transparency” for the American public. d237

The batch includes documents, photos, and videos related to “unidentified anomalous phenomena” or UAPs, with more releases planned as additional materials are declassified. The files were published on a new government portal, the Presidential Unsealing and Reporting System for UAP Encounters, accessible without security clearance. d23785d5

What’s in the files:

  1. Apollo-era sightings: Records include a photo of “unidentified phenomena” taken from the Moon’s surface during Apollo 12 in 1969, and transcripts from Apollo 17 in 1972. In one transcript, pilot Ronald Evans reported “a few very bright particles or fragments or something that go drifting by as we maneuver”.
  2. Historic reports: A 1947 document details reports of “flying discs,” and a 1948 Air Force intelligence report marked “top secret” describes sightings of “unidentified aircraft” and “flying saucers”.
  3. Recent incidents: Files document a 2023 case where three teams of federal law enforcement agents independently reported orange “orbs” that appeared to launch smaller red orbs. FBI-related memos mention reports of “four-foot-tall” beings allegedly emerging from UFOs, and new footage shows a glowing “eight-pointed star-shaped” object.
  4. Gemini VII: Transcripts from NASA’s 1965 mission include crew member Frank Borman reporting a “bogey” and debris field, while Jim Lovell described a “brilliant body in the sun against a black background with trillions of particles on it”.

“These files, hidden behind classifications, have long fueled justified speculation — and it’s time the American people see it for themselves,” Hegseth said.

Trump wrote on Truth Social: “Whereas previous Administrations have failed to be transparent on this subject, with these new Documents and Videos, the people can decide for themselves, ‘WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?’ Have Fun and Enjoy!”

The release follows Trump’s February directive ordering agencies to identify and release government files on aliens, UAPs, and UFOs, citing strong public interest. The initiative involves the Defense Department, Office of the Director of National Intelligence, NASA, FBI, and Energy Department.

Experts noted the 160-file batch contained new videos of known sightings but gave no conclusive evidence of extraterrestrial life. The Pentagon said files have not yet been analyzed for resolution of anomalies.

The White House framed the disclosure as part of broader transparency efforts, similar to past releases of JFK, RFK, and MLK assassination records. Critics have accused Trump of using high-interest file releases to divert attention from political issues, including the Department of Justice’s handling of Jeffrey Epstein files.

The U.S. Defense Department said future releases of declassified U.S. files on UAPs are planned. Readers can access released UFO files here: https://war.gov/ufo

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *